Maria Popova Podcast

Hello everyone, today I have an interesting topic to share as it relates to my current scenario. I want to talk about creating a blog, on my first post. Super ironic right, all right then, let’s get into it.  So, if you listen to the podcast Maria Popova on Being interesting, creating more time in a day, and how to start a successful blog, you will listen to Maria talk about a few topics but I will cover the most important one for me, how to make creating enjoyable. This is something I always struggle with because, according to Maria, I was doing it wrong, instead of doing it for myself, I did it for the audience, made myself a slave if you will, and it was torture. But, when I learned to do it for myself, it was so much more pleasant and enjoyable. So, if you want to create anything, don’t think of it as content, think of it as an experience that you can use to play with and enjoy.

By for now, see you on my next post.

One thought on “Maria Popova Podcast”

1. Collin, I want to encourage you to dig a little deeper on these posts. The assignment asked for a thorough explanation of the connection you made to this podcast, but I’m afraid I didn’t learn much about you or the connection. I would like you to try to break beyond the surface. In the future, please try to dig a little deeper and give me a little more. Your responses her should leave me without doubt that you read, listened, or watched what was assigned. You want to make sure you are kind of proving that you have done so in your posts. This is also where I am first getting to know you and your writing. I’m wondering if you can give me more to show your BEST in your next post.